Friday, September 19, 2008

Palin 'hacker' 2004 Tn Open Scholastic Champion

The headline reads: All signs point to state rep’s son as Palin ‘hacker’
The article on zdnet contains this: My name is David Kernell I am 15 a white cacasian male i live in memphis, TN. My favorite and only hobby is chess, more like an obsession. I am not afraid to say that i have acute depression and have been institutionalized twice, one at th age of 9 in Texas and one this past year. I have been strugleing with this for my entire life and have finally come to the conclusion that being stoic in most of life’s issues is of the untmost importance.
Still, the Memphis Commercial Appeal established the chess connection, which lends credence to the blog’s legitimacy: David Kernell excelled at chess while at Germantown High School and won the 2004 Tennessee Open Scholastic Chess Championship. Internet searches show someone uses the handle rubico on chess Web sites.
You can read the whole article at: All signs point to state senator’s son as Palin ‘hacker’http://government.zdnet.com/?p=4081

No comments: