Friday, July 11, 2008

Shameless Plugs

I am a regular reader of IM John Donaldson's newsletter from the Mechanic's Institute in San Francisco at 57 Post St. You can read it at: www.chessclub.org If you happen to find yourself anywhere near the left coast, you simply must visit the Mechanic's Institute Chess Room. That's all there is to it!
Imagine my surprise while reading (I look forward to each and every newsletter!), #404, when i read that I am now blogging!
I hope to have a HOP newsletter soon, and if I can do half as good a job as IMJD, I will be a happy man!

Let me also mention the CHESSVILLE WEEKLY, from where I usually click to get to the MIN. If you are not receiving the CW, you should be! Go on over to: www.chessville.com/newsletter_signup.htm and sign up for the FREE Chessville Weekly. If you would like to try it first, click on: www.chessville.com You will be glad you did!

No comments: